VI. Multimedia Advertising System (Digital Signage)
The Signage System is an Internet TV system that uses the network to distribute advertisements. This is an advanced and automated Internet TV system distinct from conventional TV systems.
The system is set up so that TV displays are managed from a control center. The TV displays are assigned to play TV programs, videos, advertisements and announcements. The central control center controls the played content, play time and system startup/shutdown. Each display has its own Internet address and can be controlled independently or in groups to play different videos. The content can be varied depending on the area and time interval.
This system is a multi-function and digitized system that is fully automated and completely different from conventional TV broadcasting systems.
Example of Advertising Broadcast
1. TV Program ：Plays cable TV programs, videos or advertising
2. Real-time Info ：Broadcast real-time info such as news or announcements
3. Clock ：Shows the time. The time is provided by the system server to ensure accuracy
4. Calendar ：Shows the date. The date is provided by the system server to ensure accuracy
5. Weather ：Shows weather info. The system regularly updates the local weather information
6. Commercials ：Plays commercials. The system changes commercials after a fixed interval to play multiple commercials.